Posts in : News Archives -
- by Prowave BoatsComments Off on New model line up, pro series
Guys here it is, the pro series of plate boats, which will come standard with the following features.
- Self draining aluminium checker plate floors
- Live bait tank, plumbed in the back deck
- 5 way switch panel with 12 volt socket
- Cockpit LED lighting
- 2 extra side pockets
- Upgraded seating
- 2 cast platform hatches, drained with gutters ( Reef Fisher Pro and Predator Pro models only )
- Upgraded cabin seat boxes ( Weekender Pro model only )
Available models include the following
- Reef Fisher Pro
- Predator Pro
- Weekender Pro
- Front Runner Pro
- Apr08by Prowave Boats
We are very excited to receive our new 220 tonne CNC press brake this week. This will enable us to increase the range of boats we have on offer and be able to now build tinnies.
- by Prowave BoatsComments Off on Updated website goes live
The long awaited new Prowave ® website is now live. We will be making many changes over the coming months, so stay tuned. New products being added to the store weekly.
- by Prowave BoatsComments Off on Morris marine launch Prowave boats
The team at Morris marine are very excited to announce the launch of the brand, Prowave ® boats and accessories.
All our existing product models will be re branded as Prowave.
We feel that Prowave ® is a much better fit to how we would like our products branded than simply just calling them the company name of Morris marine.
Over the coming weeks you will see lots of new changes to this website as we transfer products over to the new branding.
So stay tuned.