This is our refund, repair and return policy for items purchased online directly from Prowave ®
- Returns will be excepted if the goods are faulty or not as stated.
- If goods are faulty or not as stated we will either offer a replacement, repair or refund.
Change of mind
- Please choose carefully as returns are not normally offered if you happen to change your mind, made the wrong selection or found a cheaper product else where.
- We recommend you check your order before proceeding to pay.
Damaged in transit
- When signing for your parcel from the courier company it is very important to check for damage before signing.
- Accepting a parcel that was clearly damaged or bent and not noting this on the delivery receipt may void any claims that can be made against the freight company.
- If goods appear to be damaged at time of delivery you have the choice not to accept the parcel.
- If you give authority to leave goods unattended, you do so at your own risk. The courier may not accept claims for damage.
- Goods damaged in transit must be returned in all the original packaging and re wrapped as best as possible.
- Failing to re wrap the item sufficiently which results in further damage will not be covered.
- Once you have notified us in writing with photos of the damage we will organise with you for your goods to be returned to us.
- Once we receive the returned goods we will asses them in a timely manner and if needed organise a replacement or refund.
- Claims for damage during transport need to be done within 2 days of receiving goods.
- Replacement goods can not, under any circumstances, be sent out until the original item has been returned and assessed.
- Refunds will be made by Prowave ® via the same method of payment you used to make the purchase.
- This will usually be done within 7 days
- Prowave ® will cover the delivery cost for goods that arrive faulty or are not as stated.
- It is your responsibility to return the goods to the place of purchase if they become faulty during the warranty period.
- If it does turn out to be a warranty issue we will return the repaired or replaced goods at our cost.
- If goods are deemed to be not covered by warranty for what ever reason you will need to pay the return shipping and handling charges.