Fishing Bait Board fitted with 4 heavy duty Rod Holders, 2 cup holders, 2 tool holder slots.
Designed specifically for bolting to any trailer boat, fibreglass or aluminium.
This boat bait cutting board is constructed of marine grade aluminium.
Ideal for years of marine use.
Drill your own mounting holes to suit your own boat setup.
Fishing Bait Board Specifications:
- Made from 5052 Marine grade aluminium.
- Comes in 3 different widths 700, 850 and 920 wide.
- Available in Powder coated white or an unpainted aluminium finish.
- 4 x 50mm x 230mm long welded alloy rod holders.
- The rod holders come standard with gimbal pins.
- The rod holders have been hydraulically formed and rounded on the bottoms to look nice.
- 2 x 175mm x 50mm x 5mm rounded top, flat bar feet. Custom extruded just for Prowave ®
- 2 plastic cup holders, ideal for drinks, storage of tackle or defrosting a bit of bait.
- 32mm OD drain pipe in back corner.
- 5mm recess in cutting surface to drain fluids away and to help minimise fluid spilling into your boat.
- CNC router cut marine board cutting surface, which is UV stable.
- 2 tool holder slots.
Available in 3 sizes
- 700 = 730mm outside to outside of the mounting feet. 630 inside to inside of mounting feet.
- 850 = 880mm outside to outside of the mounting feet. 780 inside to inside of mounting feet.
- 920 = 950mm outside to outside of the mounting feet. 850 inside to inside of mounting feet.
- All feet are 175mm from front to back.
Available in our store as a Drawer, a Shelf or a drawer shelf version as well.
Prowave ® branded nylon rod holder inserts are available separately in our store to suit.
Special Features only found on Prowave ® Bait boards.
1. Prowave ® bait boards only use UV stabilised marine board for the cutting surface. No house hold indoor chopping boards used which go yellow and brittle in the sun over time.
2. The cutting surface has recessed pop rivets holding it down so it doesn’t bow or bend in the sun. Having the cutting surface fixed down also means it won’t fly off whilst driving.
3. All our folded legs come with a double return folds on the front and back of every leg which increase the strength and also looks nicer than a single fold.
4. On the bottom of each leg we weld a custom extruded for just for Prowave ® a 50mm x 5mm thick alloy extrusion with round top edges, which look nice, are very strong and gives our bait boards super strength for mounting to the back deck of your boat. Some other brands only have a single folded leg and a 2.5mm thick plate for fixing to your boat which allows the bait board to wobble and flex.
Pictures are generic in nature of a white powder coated version of the Bait board. Please make sure to order the correct Width and Colour.