This is our Prowave ® Aluminium Bait Board with drawer and is fitted with 4 heavy duty Rod Holders 2 cup holders and 2 tool holder slots.
The bait board with drawer has been designed specifically for bolting to any trailer boat, fibreglass or aluminium.
Our bait boards with drawer are constructed of marine grade aluminium which is ideal for years of marine use.
You can drill your own mounting holes in the feet to suit you boat.
Aluminium Bait Board with drawer Specifications:
- 5052 Marine grade aluminium.
- Comes in 3 different widths 700, 800 and 880 wide.
- Available in Powder coated white or an unpainted aluminium finish.
- Aluminium Drawer is secured in place with 2 elastic bungee straps.
- 4 x 50mm x 230mm long welded alloy rod holders.
- The rod holders come standard with gimbal pins.
- The rod holders have been hydraulically formed and rounded on the bottoms to look nice.
- 4 x Prowave ® branded nylon rod holder inserts to help protect your fishing rods.
- 2 x 175mm x 50mm x 5mm rounded top, flat bar feet. Custom extruded just for Prowave ®
- 2 plastic cup holders, ideal for drinks, storage of tackle or defrosting a bit of bait.
- 32mm OD drain pipe in back corner.
- 5mm recess in cutting surface to drain fluids away and to help minimise fluid spilling into your boat.
- CNC router cut marine board cutting surface, which is UV stable.
- 2 tool holder slots.
Available in 3 sizes
- 700 = 730mm outside to outside of the mounting feet. 630 inside to inside of mounting feet.
- 800 = 830mm outside to outside of the mounting feet. 730 inside to inside of mounting feet.
- 880 = 910mm outside to outside of the mounting feet. 810 inside to inside of mounting feet.
- All feet are 175mm from front to back.
Available in our store as a Drawer and Shelf version as well.
Pictures are generic in nature of a white powder coated version of the Bait board. Please make sure to order the correct Width and Colour.
Special Features only found on Prowave ® Bait boards.
1. Prowave ® bait boards only use UV stabilised marine board for the cutting surface. No house hold indoor chopping boards used which go yellow and brittle in the sun over time.
2. The cutting surface has recessed pop rivets holding it down so it doesn’t bow or bend in the sun. Having the cutting surface fixed down also means it won’t fly off whilst driving.
3. All our folded legs come with a double return folds on the front and back of every leg which increase the strength and also looks nicer than a single fold.
4. On the bottom of each leg we weld a custom extruded 50mm x 5mm thick alloy extrusions with round top edges, which look nice, are very strong and gives our bait boards super strength for mounting to the back deck of your boat. Some other brands only have a single folded leg and a 2.5mm thick plate for fixing to your boat which allows the bait board to wobble and flex.
5. All Prowave ® Aluminium Bait Board with drawer come standard with 2 tags in the back of the drawer to stop the drawer falling out when you slide it open.
6. Our drawers also come with 2 bungee straps on the front of the drawer to keep it secure and locked in place whilst not in use.
7. Looking at the back of our bait boards we fill them in with a panel that goes from one side to the other, which covers the back of the drawer making them look really nice compared to other cheaper brands out there.