Boat Centre Console with folding windscreen
Quality Prowave ® aluminium Boat Centre Console.
This boat console can be used for converting your existing tinnie into a forward steer boat.
The Console bolts directly to the floor of your boat on all 3 sides.
Plenty of room to add gauges and radios.
Constructed of marine grade 2.5mm alloy.
Steering hole has been cut out already to suit both cable or hydraulic boat helms.
Boat Centre Console Specifications:
- Constructed of marine grade 2.5mm thick alloy.
- A 90 degree fold on 3 sides at the base to make mounting to the floor a breeze.
- Comes standard with a 4.5mm thick clear Poly Carbonate windscreen.
- Windscreen is attached with stainless steel screws which are covered with black snap caps.
- The windscreen is mounted to a 25mm alloy rail.
- The windscreen measures 380mm high.
- The windscreen frame folds over flat to lower the height of the console for travel and to fit under lower garage doors.
- Windscreen frame is hinged with 2 stainless steel hinges.
- Comes with a large storage shelf.
- A steering hole to suit most Hydraulic and Mechanical helms has already been cut out to make installation of your steering easy.
- Available in Powder coated white or a raw aluminium finish.
- Measures 500W x 350D x 1000 high to the top of the console with an overall height to the top of the windscreen of 1380mm.
- Adding a Centre console to your tiller steer boat may increase the resale value of your boat.
A smaller version is available in our store.
Pictures are generic in nature of a white powder coated version of the Boat Centre Console. Please make sure to order the correct Colour.