Prowave ® Bait board Live bait tank is fitted with 6 heavy duty rod holders, 2 cup holders and 2 tool slots.
Designed to be bolted directly through the flat bar feet to any trailer boat, fibreglass or aluminium.
This Bait Board Live Bait Tank is constructed of marine grade aluminium which is ideal for years of marine use.
The tank is about 45L
Drill your own holes in the tank to suit to your setup.
Bait board Live bait tank Specifications:
- 5052 Marine grade aluminium.
- Poly carbonate window on the front of the tank.
- 2 white nylon plastic hinges.
- The Bait board comes Powder coated in white.
- The Live Bait Tank lid is secured in place with 2 elastic bungee straps.
- 4 x 50mm x 230mm long welded alloy rod holders.
- 2 x 50mm x 300mm long angled rod holders.
- The vertical rod holders come standard with gimbal pins.
- The vertical rod holders have been hydraulically formed and rounded on the bottoms to look nice.
- 6 x Prowave ® branded nylon rod holder inserts to help protect your fishing rods.
- 2 x 175mm x 50mm x 5mm rounded top, flat bar feet. Custom extruded just for Prowave ®
- 2 plastic cup holders, ideal for drinks, storage of tackle or defrosting a bit of bait.
- 32mm OD drain pipe in back corner.
- CNC router cut marine board cutting surface, which is UV stable.
- 2 tool holder slots.
- Cutting surface is 850mm x 300mm
- Approx 45 litre tank
A Prowave ® Live bait tank plumbing kit is available in our store to suit.